Monday 12 June 2017

Exploring the town.

I decided that I would cook dinner for everyone tonight, Chicken Tetrazzini.  Everyone back home loves it, so thought I'd introduce the family here to it.  Again, as I have no car, I walked 20 minutes to the supermarket.  I was probably there for an hour just looking around.  It isn't overly big but I had to go back and forth a few times to find what I needed.

Half way home, just my luck, it started to rain.  Luckily it wasn't heavy.

Started prepping dinner during the afternoon so everything was ready to go once everyone got home from work.

I brought my recipe journal with me, as well as a few cooking magazines so I can make dinner whilst I'm here.

Tomorrow we're all off to Edmonton for the weekend as we're going to a graduation and then check out West Edmonton Mall and perhaps stock up on some groceries for during the week, as things will be cheaper compared to here.  Although prices are not astronomically high, things cost a little more than in the big smoke, which is expected when you live in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment